- We have winter snowmobiling trails which double as fantastic hiking opportunities in the summer
- Lakes for Spring, Summer and Fall fishing and boating.
- Mountains with awesome trails for skiing in the winter, but wonderful hiking options too in the summer
- Locally, Mt Sunapee even has been expanding their Adventure park for the summer season with zip lines, biking and aerial courses.
- PYO fruit orchards abound with a variety of different fresh fruit options as well as fruit festivals
- Craft fairs and Fall festivals are in high gear in the fall
- Historical properties are near enough to go to with both Canterbury and Enfield Shaker villages within driving distance as well as The Fells.
All of these things are available to entertain family members here in our quiet corner of New Hampshire. It's why we love it here. We can escape to Bradford for the quiet, yet find any number of activities within easy driving time of our lovely Victorian home.
This year we've had the pleasure of helping families welcome new loved ones into their families with intimate weddings, as well as family gathering at our Inn with the larger wedding at other local venues, as well as gatherings where family members traveled from around the world to enjoy time together in our special place.